Frequently Asked Questions
- your prices are so low, are your sunglasses authentic?
- how much is shipping and handling?
- do you offer express shipping?
- can i have my order shipped to an apo/fpo address?
- do you charge sales tax?
- do the sunglasses on your website come with cases?
- how do i know if the sunglasses will fit?
- what lens strength do i need when buying reading glasses?
- what do the 3 numbers mean with regard to eyeglass frame size?
- do you do rx lenses?
- what is my pupillary distance (pd) and how do i measure it?
- how do i return merchandise to eyesave?
- once i return my merchandise, when will i receive my credit?
- does eyesave.com offer an affiliate program?
- does eyesave.com offer further discounts for purchases of large quantities?
- do you have a glossary of lens and color descriptions?
- what are polarized sunglasses?
eyesave.com offers name brand sunglasses at 20-70% below retail. The savings realized by doing business over the internet are passed along to our customers. eyesave.com has quickly become one of the largest retailers of name brand sunglasses because of our huge selection, lowprices, and unsurpassed customer service.
How much is shipping and handling?
click here to get to our shipping rates table
Do you offer express shipping?
Yes. however, if you are only given the option of standard shipping during checkout it means that this item is on route to us and not available for express shipping. it will still be delivered within the 3 - 5 days as listed. if you need a pair of glasses rushed to you please click the "live help" tab in the lower right corner of your screen and we'll be glad to help you find something that is in stock for immediate delivery.
Can I have my order shipped to an apo/fpo address?
yes. please enter "apo" or "fpo" in the "city" field during checkout. In the "state" drop down menu choose the appropriate "armed forces" region where the recipient is stationed: "aa" for recipients stationed in the americas; "ae" for recipients stationed in europe, canada, africa, or the middle east; and "ap" for recipients stationed in asia or the pacific.
How do i know if the sunglasses will fit?
In general, the shape of your sunglasses should contrast with the shape of your face. For example, square faces look best wearing oval or round sunglasses that soften the angles. in general, small faces look good with smaller styles and especially frames that wrap and are not too wide. Larger faces look best with larger, more oversized frames. If you unsure about your face shape, simply trace around your face from a photograph, and use it as a guideline. see our guide below and find your face shape!